Hi, my name is Milagros and I will tell you about one of the most important trips for me.
I made this trip three years ago with my schoolmates. We went to Cusco and Puno, there I lived one of the most beautiful experiences, because I had never traveled so far before; the only places I had traveled to at that time were Lunahuaná, Huaraz and Villa Rica.First we went to the airport to get to Cusco. Then, we stayed in a hotel, with the company of my friends and we went to sleep, because in the following days we had to visit several touristic places in Cusco.
In Cusco we went to Ollantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman, Moray, Pisac, Salinera, Machu Picchu and in Puno we went to Lake Titicaca. Also I want to say that to get to Puno we had to travel eight hours by bus and we only visited Puno for one day.I also remember that I took a lot of pictures and ate some typical dishes of those places. I was very excited for every place I visited, I definitely enjoyed traveling to Cusco and Puno, also because I was buying poncho, bracelets and some other things that were very nice.
In conclusion
it was a beautiful trip, so I would go back, but this time with my family since
they have never been to Cusco and Puno.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario